Monday, October 5, 2009

maybe i will be a real doctor

So today while at the library I read an article in the Daily Iowan about a man who lost his eye sight when he was 19 and recently was able to watch his first Iowa Hawkeye football game in about 64 years. I loved this article for 2 reasons... 1) i love Hawkeye Football 2) I love vision hence my desire to become an eye doctor.

Even though I want to be an eye doctor to help improve peoples vision through glasses, contacts, and non-invasive surgical techniques such as lasik ,I know want to be an Ophthalmologist which means Med. school instead of Optometry school because there are a lot more surgeries and such involved with ophthalmology... I guess i could take both the MCAT and the OAT next year and decide after that what it is i truly want to do ...hmm decisions decisions

2 comments:

  1. steph,
    why do you only update your blog when you should be studying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. steph you can do Lasik on me !
    if that helps your decision process at all...

    ReplyDelete