Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Roadtrip!!!

So my goal of going on a roadtrip during college is about to be accomplished this weekend on what I like to call The Fundamental Roadtrip. I can not wait to be in Florida tomorrow to begin this adventure.

1) I get to see A.Hughes again after about a month ( i think its the longest ive gone without seeing her since her return from europe)

2) Our possible trip to Disney World , I love Disney World and it gets better everytime i go ( i think this will be visit number 4 in about 4 years lol)

3) All the wonderful picture opportunities we will have at our tourist stops along the way :) thank you A.hughes for looking those up

4) I get to see my Oldest kinda sister Kassie and...

5) I FINALLY GET TO MEET BABY GRAHAM!

1 comment:

  1. just barely meet him, he goes to bed at 7pm. your flight best not be delayed.

    ReplyDelete