Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And im back :)

So after a break from my blog i am now back .. be excited i know that kelsey is.  

I figured that since both Kelsey and Allison have started or added lists to their blogs ( AFI top 100 and some top book list that I'm not 100% sure i know the name of ) that I too would add a list of something i'm interested in.  The problem with that is i'm interested in music ... there are TONS of genres and tons of artists that i'm pretty sure there is not just one list that would fall into the "list" category like the girls have. I mean i found the top 100 music video list on youtube, I could do that but it changes ALL the time.  I also thought i could do the top music list from foreign countries ( after Italy i love listening to foreign music) but that changes too. So i guess i will not start or add a top 100 song list to my blog :( i know disappointing right. I will just have to blog about other random things i feel i need to write about 

3 comments:

  1. if i would do a music list. i would something like this (http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/500songs)
    the rolling stones top 500 songs. considering that each song is about 3-4 minutes long, i think it is completely plausible that you could finish it. (i mean most of the afi movies are 3 hours long and i'm over half way done)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I had my book list but I need to find another one I think because the one I had had too many boring books. Plus I realized that I like venting on this, so it's useful for more than a book review site. AND I get sidetracked from my list and start other books that I've wanted to read for awhile....but yay stephanie has a blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for a blog...now you need to start your twitter again.

    ReplyDelete