Sunday, March 7, 2010

living for today

So lately i've been thinking a lot of things to come in life and  have been in this sort of transition state  trying to figure out the kind of person I am and want to be. Which could explain my adding of things to my bucket list such as teaching english in Chile next year (given that it will still be a possibility after the recent tragedy there) and working with the unite for sight program which i'll blog about after my training. 

Well today i've been hit with a lot of quotes that deal with living in the present and not in the past, or future. The first being in church, the second being while watching a spanish soap (i do this from time to time when i get home sick and miss my mom) , and the third while reading another friends travel abroad blog.  So even though I am worried about the future and trying to figure things out right now I'm really thinking that maybe I should listen to this advice and ""not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself." ~Matthew 6

1 comment:

  1. i like that quote/passage.

    i don't know what to do either.
    i'm so antsy i don't want to sit still...

    ReplyDelete