Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Break 2010!

Spring Break 2010 aka my last official spring break of my undergraduate career. So of course this is blog is being written on the sandy beaches of florida  from my bedroom as I avoid putting away my laundry.  Yes I am quite sad that I am not spending my last spring break getting tattoos, getting drunk at a Joes crab shack at 4pm while being underage, attending random Frat parties in Texas, and going clubbing (all a part of last years spring break )
This spring break should be a bit calmer but it has had a good start considering I started it out with the Dashboard Confessional concert Friday night with my friends Kinsey, Abby, and TJ :) 



All in all it was a great concert ... we were mere feet away from the all too wonderful  Chris Carrabba (the lead singer) and we got to listen to some of our favorite songs like vindicated, hands down, and my new favorite song of theirs Belle of the boulevard.  Hopefully the rest of break gets a bit more exciting than last few days but that is yet to be seen :) 

                                                                                    
                

3 comments:

  1. hes making eye contact with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at your becoming a blogging pro... with pics, links, and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Carrabba is a sexy man.
    great picture. so jealous.

    ReplyDelete