Friday, March 5, 2010

Because we all have a type

So most everyone has a type of person they are attracted to , and for me that "type" is your typical everyday skater boy/dirtbiker/ snowboarder/ you get the picture... the type of boys that my friends like to refer to as  "douchebags" although most of them aren't . All it takes to make me go Gaga ( no not lady Gaga just gaga) is a "skater" t-shirt and  backwards matching hat ...throw in some matching skater shoes and i'm basically in love .  
just an example of what i'm talking about

Oh and having an athletic build doesn't hurt either 


Of course not every one can have this bod... thats just unrealistic ...but a girl can dream right?

and although i do like skater boy clothing I also love the white tee with blazer jeans and converse look, which Zac Efron perfected in HSM. Unfortunately there's no good picture of the entire look 
but heres as close as i got 


Any way you may be thinking why i would go into all this detail to describe my perfect boy (look wise)? 
Well as i was walking home today i had a nice little encounter with what from far away looked like my perfect boy. He had on the backwards hat with the matching t-shirt, had a fit body (from what i could tell) , and he was cute too. I was smitten. As this dream boy got closer and closer riding up on his white horse skateboard, I got a surprise... It was a guy i knew... not just any guy either... a guy who I once used to annoy me so much because i thought he was full of himself  (since i've gotten to know him iv'e realized he's a much nicer, cooler,  and less stuck up person than i once thought) but no matter how much i now "like" this guy... in the friend way... it still broke my heart a little to find out that my dream guy , the guy who was totally "MY TYPE" was in fact someone i already knew, someone who will never be my perfect skater boy.  



2 comments: