Wednesday, February 24, 2010

it really is the little things

So i dedicate this post to the most wonderful Allison Hughes for two reasons
1)Its is her birthday :) Happy Birthday
2)this post goes off her last post

Anyway while I sit here at the library debabting wheter Iwant to sit here for the next four hours rewriting a paper to get the average grade of the two papers ( im really thinking no at this point... considereing after reading the "A" paper they gave us they have ridiculous expectations...even this paper got harsh critiques..like 2 typed pages worth of critiques I only got a third of one but no A ...wtf) anyway while debating this I got on facebook only to see a picture of a certain someone at his sisters wedding with another girl ...the girl who he also flew to NY to see... (not bitter at all)... and everyone keeps commenting about how they are perfect for each other ...gag. obviously this didnt put me in a good mood.

But then I was going thourgh my book bag to find my old paper when i find a piece of gum ...and this one piece of gum just made everything better and then on pandora my current favorite song telephone by lady gaga and beyonce came on :)

so yes it is the little things in life that can make or break your day

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the birthday shout out love!!
    B is a douche -- and I'm sure that girl is a twat.

    Pandora is always a lifesaver.

    p.s. I love Gaga's Speechless and Alejandro :)

    ReplyDelete