Tuesday, February 16, 2010

pic messaging

I have been cursed with a phone that doesn't allow me to get picture messaging... or maybe its my phone plan but i'm pretty sure its my phone... anyway since I haven't been able to get picture messages I have realized that it is basically a necessity, and heres why.

As I was walking to class today I had two instances where picture messaging would have come in handy, yes I could have just as easily described the situation but a picture is worth a thousand words 1) I saw a boy wearing what i refer to as a "Blair" outfits... grey sweats with the boots and 2) I was walking behind a couple who had a young daughter all with dreads 3) I totally saw what kelsey would refer to as a Transformer car.

Picture messaging would have been great in all these situations plus many others i encounter in my day to day live ... needless to say it would also be great to receive picture messages from everyone instead of hearing "I wanted to send you a picture text but i'll just tell you instead."


2 comments:

  1. there are some many times i take a pic and get ready to send it to you and then realize you don't have pic messaging.
    you should fix this problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. im working on it.. i tried changing it online ...it didnt work

    ReplyDelete