Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ink

So i'm sure since i know all 5 of followers you are all aware that I have a tattoo ( if not then you know now) ... what you may not know is that since I got my tattoo I've had a great desire to add to it and have been contemplating it very seriously.

Well today I decided that I am going to go ahead with my plan, not tomorrow or the day after but probably in a few more months to see if it is still what i want to do ( which it probably will be but i figure i should wait anyway)

Here is my idea I wanted to get a quote added to it and have decided that the quote i want is, love the life you live , it just kind of reminds me that through the good and bad this is my life and i only live it once so there's no reason i shouldn't enjoy and love it. To make it more special to me i want it in Italian ... well because Italy was the best time of my life and I love Italian... the translation would be Vivi la vita che ami.

only thing i really have to think about now is in what direction i want it added to my current tattoo.

1 comment:

  1. It'd be cool if it could be like in a circle or something and placed almost behind your current tattoo but still visible between the spaces..... it'd be easier if I could draw it out / see your current tattoo again. I guess this will have to wait till you visit !!!

    ReplyDelete