Monday, July 12, 2010

Computer savy :)

On New Years Eve ( well technically New years morning) I managed to break the LCD screen on my MAC and found out that it would cost about the same as buying a new one just to get it fixed. So for the last 7 months I have been using half a screen and saying that  I would fix it myself. 

About a week ago I got around to ordering a new LCD screen and when I got it immediatley began to take apart my computer. I sat there for a while trying to fix it but couldn't. Thats when I realized that they had sent me the wrong screen. My computer has been sitting on the floor in pieces ever since. 

Today, I finally recieved the right screen and after a few minor set backs I now have a fully functioning screen... sure I have three screws left over, which I have no idea where they belong but my computer doesn't seem to be falling apart.  All in all I am very proud of myself for finally getting around to fixing my screen and that I didn't mess it up too badly. 

Kelsey even told me I was glowing :)

2 comments: