Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cursed?

So if you didn't already know Kelsey and I went to a Pyschic a few months back and although she had a lot of good things to say about me, she did tell me that someone was trying to stop me from succeeding and cursed me. I'm kinda starting to belive it.

As you may know I had everything planned for post graduation, to bad all those plans are now falling through. I had a job (with benefits) lined up but thats no longer happening because people decided to stay which means no openings BOOOO  but I guess thinking about it, this doesnt make me cursed it just turns me into every other college student post graduation. But still I had a job up until 2 days ago.

I guess its okay its given me the opportunity to apply to jobs out side of my current job and there are a lot of openings that  i'm qualified for... hopefully i'll get a call back before my student status is over :)

PS I plan on breaking this curse how... idk the only thing I can think of is true loves kiss... i watch to many disney movies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment